Termite Pest Control Services in Indore, MP
Termites are social insects that live in colonies, where populations can reach more than 10 Lakh. A termite colony consists of several structurally differentiated forms living together as castes (including reproductives, soldiers, and workers) with different functions in the colony community life.
All Termite work 24*7 days nonstop. Termites are known as “silent destroyers” because of their ability to chew through wood, flooring and even wallpaper undetected. There are about 2,000 known termite species in the world.
Each year, termites cause more than Rs. 500 Crore in property damage. Termites are also known as white ants. It is found in all environments, both in dry as well as moist areas. It is most dangerous enemy of wood, wooden structures and furniture. To control termites, one must.
Food of Termite
Every stump of useless wood must be destroyed.
Wood must not touch the soil.
All debris near house should be removed.
Screen must be used around vents and outlets.
Termite signals in your property
Mud tubes on the walls or discarded wings on the floor.
Sound of hollow wood in the furniture.
Look out for winged insects in the house.
Keep close observation for termite signals.
Two type of Termite Management Services (TMS)
- Termite Control Services (TCS) Pre Construction.
- Termite Management Services (TMS) Post Contraction.
Method of Termite Management Services (TMS) Pre Construction-
- Treatment at Pile Caps:
- Treatment of Top Surface of Plinth Filling
- Treatment at Junction of the Wall and the Floor
- Treatment of Soil Along External Perimeter of Building
- Treatment of Soil Surrounding Pipes, Wastes and Conduits
Method of Termite Management Services (TMS) Post Contraction-
- Drilling works will be done at brick wall only by water based chemical.
- Internal and external perimeter of the building at all floor will be drilled.
- One electrician on behalf of the client is required to open the electrical junction boxes and meter room.