Mosquitoes Management Services
Mosquito is a serious problem in all over India and other. In India, during the winter months, mosquitoes create an unbearable situation. In recent years, Aedes aegypti which transmit dengue virus has become a major problem during the rainy months.
Diseases from Mosquitoes Bite-
- Yellow fever
- Dog Heartworm
It is difficult to destroy mosquitoes after they are born and grown. So it is best not to allow them to be born.
- The most effective way to control mosquitoes is to destroy their breeding grounds.
- The water depositions in nearby areas and in vicinity of our residences are to be wiped out.
- If water volume is large, kerosene oil can be poured in water. This will form a film over the surface of water and cut the oxygen supply to the mosquito larvae causing their death.
- In water reservoirs, fishes can be raised. These fishes will eat total mosquito population in the water reservoir.
- Mosquito nets should be used while sleeping. They are the best and safest protection from mosquitoes.
- Houses should be so designed that plenty of sunlight enters in the house. Sunlight kills mosquitoes.
- Insecticides for Mosquitoes should be used in dark corners of the house.
- Water logging areas and vegetation areas should be exposed to sunlight. Otherwise, insecticides should be used periodically.